Holiday Weekends 2017
- Memorial Day - May 23rd - May 30th (Memorial Day - May 28th)
- 4th of July - June 29th - July 8th (Independence Day - July 4th)
- Labor Day - Aug 29th - Sep 5th (Labor Day - Sep 4th)
- Halloween - Oct 26th - 28th (Halloween - Oct 31st)
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- We require payment in full at time of reservation.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Rate includes two (2) adults and two (2) children age 17 and younger. Children must reside in the household.
- Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $6 per person per day.
- Day visitors are $8/day for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Overnight visitors are $12/night for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Children age three (3) and under are free.
- Two (2) vehicles included per site. Additional vehicles are $3/day, space permitting.
- Guests are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 119 days (approximately 3 months).
- Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day require a three night minimum stay (excluding Halloween Weekend). *Holiday rates run the Wednesday prior to the Holiday through the following Wednesday, excluding Halloween Weekend.
- $3/night upcharge for Friday and Saturday nights.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Monthly reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be held as a camping credit for one (1) year less a $50.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, entire payment will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy with “Assurance Cancellation Protection”
- Assurance Cancellation Protection can be added to your reservation for 12% of the reservation cost.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be refunded less a $25.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, payment will be forfeited.
Check-In and Check-Out
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in for a $20 fee.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose a late check-out for a $20 fee.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your site is available.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. for campsites. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- To extend your stay, notify the office prior to 10:00 a.m.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 p.m., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 a.m.