We offer the following amenities + features:
Gorgeous Cave on Property
Zero Entry Swimming Pool
Nature Trails – Hiking/Biking
Catch and Release Pond
Discover our truly unique campgrounds.
Featuring large full-hook up sites spread over 265 acres at the foot of the Massanutten Mountain range, our campground brings you back to the peace and quiet of the great outdoors.
Family Friendly Activities
Swimming, hiking, fishing + more.
Our resort offers plenty of fun for everyone during your camping getaway. Plan on exploring the underground caves or hitting the trails for a hike through the valley. Bring your fishing gear to cast away at our catch & release pond loaded with largemouth bass and a variety of pan fish.
- Memorial Day, May 31st – May 26th – June 1st
- 4th of July – June 30 – July 6th
- Labor Day, Sept 6th – Sept 1st – 7th
- Columbus Day, Oct 11th – Oct 6th – 12th
- Halloween, Oct 31 – Oct 29th – 30th
Reservations are highly recommended.
- Full payment required at time of reservation.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Rate includes two (2) adults and two (2) children age 17 and younger.
- Children must reside in the household.
- Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $6 per person per day.
- Day visitors are $8/day for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Overnight visitors are $12/night for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Children age three (3) and under are free.
- Two (2) vehicles included per site. Additional vehicles are $3/day, space permitting.
- Guests are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 119 days (approximately 3 months).
- Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day require a three night minimum stay (excluding Halloween Weekend). *Holiday rates run the Wednesday prior to the Holiday through the following Wednesday, excluding Halloween Weekend.
- $3/night upcharge for Friday and Saturday nights.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Monthly reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be held as a camping credit for one (1) year less a $50.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, entire payment will be forfeited.
Check-In + Check-Out
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in for a $20 fee.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose a late check-out for a $20 fee.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your site is available.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. for campsites. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- To extend your stay, notify the office prior to 10:00 a.m.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 p.m., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 a.m.