What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Our campground is at the base of the Massanutten Mountain Range, please plan to arrive before dark.
- Guests arriving after 9 pm may be placed in our overflow sites.
- All campers, guests, and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in/late check-out for an additional $20.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your campsite is available upon request.
- To extend your stay, notify the office by 10:00 AM.
Daytime guests must depart by 10:00 PM
Overnight guests must depart by 11:00 AM
Can I make changes to my reservation?
Yes, please contact our front desk during normal business hours at 540-896-2283. Changes are based on availability and additional fees may apply.
What are your hours of operation?
Front Office/Campstore Hours:
SAT-THURS: 9:30 AM – 6 PM
FRIDAY: 9:30 AM – 8 PM
All amenities are open 10 AM – 10 PM.
When is your pool open?
Our pool is open from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes, we allow up to 4 pets per reservation. Dogs must remain on a leash at all times. Vaccination paperwork is required.
Do you allow campfires?
Yes, every site is equipped with a fire pit and firewood is available for purchase.
What is the occupancy limit per site?
The site limits 2 adults and 2 children included in the rate. Additional occupants of up to 8 can be added for a fee.
What are quiet hours?
Quiet hours are from 10 pm-8 am. Please respect our fellow guests.
How many vehicles are allowed per site?
Two vehicles are allowed per site.
Is there WIFI available?
WIFI reception is available but has a weak connection throughout the campground. There is a small WIFI hotspot available for guest use near the camp store.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations 30 or more days in advance: the guest will be refunded the full amount less a $20 processing fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days: the guest will be refunded the full amount less the cost of a 1-night stay.
- Cancellations with less than 48-hour notice: the entire payment will be forfeited.
Holiday/Special Event Cancellation Policy:
- If canceled 10 or more days prior to arrival before a holiday or special event, the guest will be refunded the full amount less the cost of 1-night stay. Additionally, the guest may move the reservation to another time during the current camping season. The value of the reservation will be determined on a nightly basis only.
- Holiday/special event cancellations of less than ten (10) days will result in forfeiture of all monies paid without the ability to reschedule.
Do you allow guests and visitors?
- At the time of reservation, additional guests are $6/per person, per day.
- Daytime visitors are an additional $8/per person, per day.
- Overnight visitors are an additional $12/per person, per night.
- There is a $5/per night upcharge for visitors on Friday and Saturday nights.