As you prepare for your trip, please know that we have implemented advanced cleaning and safety measures throughout the camp. These measures may be updated since your last visit and based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
High-traffic areas such as handrails, benches, tables, restrooms, door handles, and playground equipment are being cleaned frequently.
While visiting Endless Caverns, please follow signage on social distancing. These signs may be at building entrances, on the floor, or hanging overhead.
Following state guidance, all visitors should wear a mask while in the office. Face coverings may be removed while at your campsite.
Physical barriers may be present to prevent contact. Endless Caverns enforces social distancing guidelines; please adhere to our employee’s request for adequate spacing guidance.
We may not be performing stay-over service for reservations that include housekeeping service. For additional service or requests, please contact the office.
For the health and safety of all our guests and employees, please refrain from traveling to our resort if you or a member of your party exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19.
Symptoms may include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
By visiting, you are confirming you and the members of your party have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Memorial Day – May 26th – June 1st
- 4th of July – June 30th – July 6th
- Labor Day – September 1st – September 7th
- Columbus Day – October 6th – October 12th
- Halloween – October 29th – October 30th
When reserving during a holiday period, Endless Caverns requires a three-night minimum stay.
*Holiday rates run the Wednesday prior to the Holiday through the following Wednesday.
Reservations are highly recommended.
- Our campground is at the base of the Massanutten Mountain Range, please plan to arrive before dark.
- Rates include two (2) adults and two (2) children aged 17 and under.
- Children age three (3) and under are free.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Two (2) vehicles per campsite. Additional vehicles are $3/day, space permitting.
- Guests are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 119 days, approximately three (3) months, at a time.
- At the time of reservation, additional guests are $6/per person, per day.
- Daytime visitors are an additional $8/per person, per day.
- Overnight visitors are an additional $12/per person, per night.
- There is a $5/per night upcharge for visitors on Friday and Saturday nights.
Check-In + Check-Out
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- All campers, guests, and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in/late check-out for an additional $20.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your campsite is available upon request.
- To extend your stay, notify the office by 10:00 AM.
Daytime guests must depart by 10:00 PM
Overnight guests must depart by 11:00 AM
- Refunds are prohibited due to: weather conditions, voluntary departures, acts of nature, or evictions.
- Month-long reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Holiday and special event reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For cancellations at least 48-hours in advance, payment will be held as a camping credit for one (1) year, less a $50.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than 48-hour notice, the entire payment will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy with Assurance Cancellation Protection
Assurance Cancellation Protection can be added to your reservation for 12% of the reservation cost.
- Assurance Cancellation Protection does not apply to reservations of 30 days or longer.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, the payment will be refunded less a $30.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, payment will be forfeited.
- Holiday and special event reservations that are canceled ten (10) or more days before check-in will be eligible for a one-time change in dates within the current season. Refunds are not available for holiday and special event reservations.