As you prepare to visit, please know that we have put into place advanced cleaning and safety measures throughout the resort. These measures may be updated since your last visit, and are based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
Extra attention is given to high-traffic areas. These areas include handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms, and playground equipment.
When you are on resort property, please follow signs, plaques, and notifications for direction of travel, social distancing, and occupancy levels. These signs may be at the entrance of buildings, on the floor, or hanging overhead.
Face coverings must be worn while indoors or when physical distancing is not possible. Face coverings may be removed while in your room or campsite.
Physical barriers may be present to prevent contact. Our employees are trained to enforce social distancing guidelines, please adhere to their request for adequate spacing.
If your reservation includes housekeeping services, we may not be performing stay-over service based on government guidelines. For additional services or needs, please contact the office.
As part of our commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19, we will require one member of each room or campsite to identify as the contact person for contact tracing. Day guests must register at the office or security.
For the health and safety of all our Guests and Employees, please refrain from traveling to our resort if you or a member of your party exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
These symptoms are identified as:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
By visiting, you are confirming you or a member of your party have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine. In addition, no one in your party are under any self-quarantine orders
Certain states require registration if traveling from high-risk areas. Please know if you need to quarantine upon arrival, have a negative result of a COVID-19 test, and need to complete a registration form.
We understand these restrictions can be complex and are more than happy to clarify any questions for you. Please feel free to contact us at –
Endless Caverns – 540-896-2283
Traveling to Virginia
See Here for More Info
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Monthly reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be held as a camping credit for one (1) year less a $50.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, entire payment will be forfeited.
Reservations are highly recommended.
- We require payment in full at time of reservation.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Rate includes two (2) adults and two (2) children age 17 and younger.
- Children must reside in the household.
- Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $6 per person per day.
- Day visitors are $8/day for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Overnight visitors are $12/night for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Children age three (3) and under are free.
- Two (2) vehicles included per site. Additional vehicles are $3/day, space permitting.
- Guests are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 119 days (approximately 3 months).
- Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day require a three night minimum stay (excluding Halloween Weekend). *Holiday rates run the Wednesday prior to the Holiday through the following Wednesday, excluding Halloween Weekend.
- $3/night upcharge for Friday and Saturday nights.
- We sit on the base of the Massanutten mountain range, please plan to arrive before dark.
Check-In + Check-Out
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in for a $20 fee.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose a late check-out for a $20 fee.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your site is available.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. for campsites. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- To extend your stay, notify the office prior to 10:00 a.m.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 p.m., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 a.m.
- Memorial Day, May 31st – May 26th – June 1st
- 4th of July – June 30th – July 6th
- Labor Day, Sept 6th – Sept 1st – 7th
- Columbus Day, Oct 11th – Oct 6th – 12th
- Halloween, Oct 31st – Oct 29th – 30th